Sysgen is a premier IT staffing company with the largest database and network of IT careers in the Philippines. Our job is to help you land the great opportunities and build the career you have been dreaming of.
Having been in the business of IT staffing for 25 years, Sysgen has an enduring relationship with top-notch companies in the Philippines and abroad. This long list of clients in need of highly-skilled IT professionals like you.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Senior C# .Net software engineer, you will be primarily responsible for the design and development of web-based and mobile applications according to the project requirements of the client or product owner.
Other tasks you’ll perform include:
- Coding modules, conduct unit testing and develop project documentation as required
- Performing code review to ensure quality of the application to be delivered
- Working with Clients and Scrum Masters to develop product backlog, work breakdown structure and estimation
- Performing Scrum Master Role to ensure success
The most important skills and qualifications you can bring to this position include:
- Must have five (5) years or more experience as a developer using C#/ .Net
- With at least two (2) years experience in using Asp.net MVC
- With at least three (3) years experience in using Asp.net Web API
- With at least two (2) years experience in using SQL Server or other relational databases, such as: Oracle, Sybase, etc.
- With at least four (4) years experience in using HTML5 and CSS3
- With at least two (2) years experience practicing Agile and ATDD
- Experience in development using BizTalk, SharePoint or SQL Report is a plus
- Has understanding and actual practice of Design Patterns
- Has understanding of Object Oriented Development and the ability to write UML models
- Can contribute to SDLC practice including: business analysis, testing and implementation
- Has good oral and written English communication
- Must be able to lead 3-7 members in producing high quality codes
- Must be able to clarify and initiate development tasks proactively
- Must be able to work well with client and team members
- Graduate of an IT course or equivalent
At Sysgen, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and a vibrant employee-focused culture. We never leave anybody behind. With our big talent community and enduring relationships with top-notch companies at home and abroad, we make sure you never run out of opportunities.
If this sounds like a place for you, we’d love to hear from you.