- Experience using Microsoft BizTalk 2010 as an interface solution tool.
- Familiar with protocols (FTP, SFTP, FTPS, PGP, WCF, HTTP, WS-Http, HTTPS) and technologies
- Good understanding of the BizTalk SQL databases and SQL Server permissions and security related to BizTalk
- Configurations of BizTalk Adapters and Pipelines.
- Understanding and translating BizTalk server error messages
- Experience on deployment methods used for deployment of applications/assemblies. Experience on administration of BizTalk is an advantage.
- Solid knowledge and experience with the following : T-SQL, XML, Web Services, Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, XML, XSLT (Familiarity), XSD, JSON, HTML/5
- Hand-on experience with .NET platform development. (ASP.NET, WCF, C#, ADO.NET, VB)
- Object oriented programming required (Good OOP understanding)
- Must understand Visual Studio and TFS.
- Knowledge of SOA (Service Oriented Architectures)
- Experience in Biztalk 2010
- Experience in e-commerce
- Data Integration